ONE FC celebrates 10 years of spectacle with ONE X possibly the most stacked mixed martial arts event in recent history. 3 parts, 20 fights, and 5 formats: submission grappling, kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA, and a mixed rules super-fight.
Here’s everything you need to know about the event.
ONE X Start Time UK
- Part 1 will start broadcasting at 5am British time.
- Part 2 will start broadcasting at 9am British time.
- The grand finale will start broadcasting at 12pm British time.
How to watch ONE X in the UK
Who’s fighting at ONE X? ONE FC
ONE FC – ONE X Grand Finale PPV 12pm
- Atomweight World Championship: Angela Lee vs Stamp
- Flyweight Freestyle: Rodtang vs Demetrious Johnson
- Flyweight World Championship: Adriano Morales vs Yuya Wakamatsu
- Shinya Aoki vs Yoshihiro Akiyama
- Lightweight Muay Thai Contest: Eduard Folayang vs John Wayne Parr
- Featherweight Kickboxing World Championship: Superbon Singha Mawynn vs Marat Grigorian
Part 2 9am
- Bantamweight Muay Thai World Championship: Nong-O vs Felipe Lobo
- Bantamweight Kickboxing World Championship: Capitan vs Hiroki Akimoto
- Ham Seo Hee vs Denice Zamboanga
- Itsuki Hirata vs Jihin Radzuan
- Kim Jae Woong vs Tang Kai
Part 1 5am
- Featherweight Kickboxing World Grand Prix Final: Chingiz Allazov vs Sittichai
- Middleweight Submission Grappling: Reiner De Ridder vs Andre Galvao
- Lightweight Muay Thai: Nieky Holzken vs Sinsamut Klinmee
- Lito Adiwang vs Jeremy Miado
- Stephen Loman vs Shoko Sato
- Amir Khan Ryogo Takahashi
- Kang Ji Won vs Paul Elliott
- Atomweight Submission Grappling Mei Yamaguchi vs Danielle Kelly
- Ryuto Sawada vs Senzo Ikeda
All in all, you cannot miss this event, it’s stacked to the brim.
I hope this article helped. Feel free to drop a comment below & sign up to The Fight Fanatic newsletter!